Jump to content

Crown Vic Budget Build 2x Sundown LCS


Recommended Posts

Posted

Added some component speakers to the door and deadened them. Need to get some better components soon. Added a AGM up front and rear. 4 channel amp for the highs

JS5Tq3j.jpg

zgukYRu.jpg

Hk2ozYu.jpg

OR2Mksk.jpg

ORTiGUS.jpg

fwDB3EM.jpg

jnsO2vk.jpg

nzGpnzB.jpg

YG9XfIL.jpg

Posted

Picked up a set of Morel Maximo 6's. These things are amazing and the mid bass is amazing. I came from a cheap pair of Rockford R165-S - these speakers aren't even close to 6.5". I still need to tune, etc. These are going to sound amazing for the money. Im running active. I had a problem with my tweeters hissing. I changed 4-channel amps, but it didnt fix it. I also changed grounds on my rear AGM battery with no luck. I may try ground the 4channel separate. I also purchased new 4 channel RCA. The hiss gets louder when adjusting the Gain up. Tell me what you think.

imqmKwR.jpg

yZvyDlc.jpg

obN0xFP.jpg

ioipQCC.jpg

7MnO8FL.jpg

Eq8AHHA.jpg

KQBpxtk.jpg

tIoTpBh.jpg 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I just ordered 2 Sundown SA-12 DVC 2ohm. My box I built is 4ft3 @32hz so I will be good with my box.  Hopefully they will arrive this week.  I did restore my headlights today. made a big difference 

Before

X62xLkC.jpg

After 

XAzcAmx.jpg

IVpn9AT.jpg

Posted
15 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Why did you order 2 ohm subs? You'll have to wire to 2 ohm or .5 ohm 

Because I got them cheap

Posted

Received tracking from Sundown today. 60lbs!! Bought these for 109$ each shipped from sundown yard sale. Hopefully i dont have to recone...

Posted
19 minutes ago, Ripkon said:

Received tracking from Sundown today. 60lbs!! Bought these for 109$ each shipped from sundown yard sale. Hopefully i dont have to recone...

The yard sale could mean a few different things.  They could need to be reconed. Or maybe they had coil rub from a shifted motor which then makes that sub useless

Posted
2 hours ago, ToNasty said:

The yard sale could mean a few different things.  They could need to be reconed. Or maybe they had coil rub from a shifted motor which then makes that sub useless

They do guarantee no shifted motors

I have ordered from the yardsale before with good luck. If not ill get a recone and be done

Posted

I’m running 2 yard sale 10’s now and they pound.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted
40 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

I’m running 2 yard sale 10’s now and they pound.

Awesome! When did you order them and i guess no problems. Im running 2 LCS 12" and they pound

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14963 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...