d-nice88 Posted December 10, 2019 Report Posted December 10, 2019 Just wanted to ask a quick question. I have a damaged in transit battery. It's a northstar sms 220 batt with a crack in the housing. Its resting at 12.46 volts. The store was supposed to send a UPS call tag so they can come pick it up but never have. It's been 3 weeks. What should I do with this batt ? I wanted to see if it leaked if I charged it but I dont wana blow shit up lol. Never delt with a cracked battery
potato16 Posted December 10, 2019 Report Posted December 10, 2019 fix the crack with slicion it wont blow anything up unless it punture the cells in the battery if it smells funny dont use it and recycle it if it doesnt smell like anything you are fine to use
Mike4068 Posted December 10, 2019 Report Posted December 10, 2019 Why haven't you told them that you never received the tag?
d-nice88 Posted December 11, 2019 Author Report Posted December 11, 2019 I did a week ago said some one will come get it but yet nothing
CstrokerV Posted December 11, 2019 Report Posted December 11, 2019 So keep calling everyday my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
AaronT Posted December 11, 2019 Report Posted December 11, 2019 Why don't you just get a RMA and drop it off yourself?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.