Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

that sunday was looking real ify and I don't take the truck out when it's like that (real cloudy). 40 12" is crazy. Do that diamond thing that cats in Florida like and those boxes look like they pound crazy. I heard there was a 350 looking for me at the show

Yea, dont worry about the 350, ha, u would have him hands down, or at least I think so. Im selling all the subs, and sold the truck, gonna do something nice this time that doesnt get 8mpg, ha..... I wanna show Long Island what I can do, so gonna do some crazy glass work, and build it into the car im gonna be taking to college with me.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

Looks like a low end monster!

Yeah it shook everything! his doors were flexxing out like crazy. I loved it, Just wished you could have finished it.
Posted

That wasnt to long ago was it..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

nice set-up, can u post a video on music? i wanna hear ur system knockin some jeezy or something

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

if you havent read the thread, he took it out.

Yeah, the box flexed too much and wasent strong enough for the subs movement and power.
Posted

I came to realize 40 subs arent meant to be in one car, haha

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2474 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...