SasquatchREG32 Posted February 3, 2020 Report Posted February 3, 2020 Anybody know the size of set screws for SHCA 1/0 to 4ga terminals?
Joshdashef Posted February 3, 2020 Report Posted February 3, 2020 I have dual inputs for mine, but no guarantee they are the same size... I would contact SHCA directly or get a combo pack of set screws and hope one works Or if you have the other input then get measurements from it and order up a couple spares SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Scotnemily Posted February 3, 2020 Report Posted February 3, 2020 if SHCA can't help you could try going to lowes or another local hardware store if you have one and see if you can find a bolt that has the same threads. once you know the threads you can probably buy the correct size from a lot of places. I would contact SHCA first though.
XSVTOYZ Posted February 16, 2020 Report Posted February 16, 2020 had the same need for an arc audio amp went to my local ace and they had a set screw drawer $.99 each I sent arc audio $20 twice and never did get the right ones ace hardware I walked in and was out in 10 minutes
BassMunky Posted February 16, 2020 Report Posted February 16, 2020 Match at hardware store Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.