Watercraft Build Inprogress Updated Finished Pics

Steve you are one of the few that never cease to amaze me! Ive done boat installs but never even thought of a jetski/waverunner! Also that threadsetter looks like one bitchin tool. Very nice work. If I am EVER in KY *not the jelly :lol: , I am going to make sure to hit up your shop for a tour/visit. :D *bows in honor.

if you ever come to ky then drinks are on me!!

coogle, ive been meaning to stop by there just to say hey...but this 11:30-8:00 shift makes it tough, maybe i will drop by early one day...that looks awesome...i just hope he doesnt roll that bitch!

i likes me some audio stuff...

if you ever come to ky then drinks are on me!!

coogle, ive been meaning to stop by there just to say hey...but this 11:30-8:00 shift makes it tough, maybe i will drop by early one day...that looks awesome...i just hope he doesnt roll that bitch!

that sounds cool stop by any time. i will be off saterday .how you like the new job.

Kick ass steve.

What speakers are you using? Are you doing paint or wrapping it in allsport?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Kick ass steve.

What speakers are you using? Are you doing paint or wrapping it in allsport?

thank you Ray ........... JL MX650CCX and M2250 and kenwood KDC-232MR , KCA-R50M KCA-iP200 and for the finish they will be painted if i get time to work on them been doing a few audison system thats had me real busy .thanks again

Thats lookin good! I assume those are marine speakers, right? lol

And you better make sure that where ever you mount the power supply that it is completly watertight, because I have an 08 SeaDoo RXT-X and some times if I roll it accidentally, the "water tight" storage compartment still draws a little bit of moisture. I'm not saying where ever you mount the amp will do this, but just letting you know from experience that not all factory compartments arent 100% watertight and you might want to go through some extra precautions ot make sure of that. But anyways, its looking good!

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

And you better make sure that where ever you mount the power supply that it is completly watertight, because I have an 08 SeaDoo RXT-X and some times if I roll it accidentally, the "water tight" storage compartment still draws a little bit of moisture. I'm not saying where ever you mount the amp will do this, but just letting you know from experience that not all factory compartments arent 100% watertight and you might want to go through some extra precautions ot make sure of that. But anyways, its looking good!

Ive noticed that on mine also i quit putting anything in there because of that i roll it all the time

thanks for the props and the info hopefuly rollover will not be a problem its some what of an older customer so i think were ok but if not they know the risk .

Archived