Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Sharp 90 degree bend in 1/0 power cable ???


Recommended Posts

Posted

I searched high and low for something like a 90 degree elbow, that would clamp down on 1/0 power cable on both sides, but couldn't find anything ? How else would you put a sharp 90 degree bend in 1/0 cable ??? I need to come straight out of my amps, then drop straight down, with only a few inches of space to work with. Any ideas ?

Posted

2DB520B8-3D2A-4675-9A0B-8E6AC315026C.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted
13 minutes ago, AaronT said:

I meant 90° slip elbow with thru Hull fitting glued to both ends 

 

You'll be able to screw it to amp racks to secure it

Oh okay, that might work even better. But even just a simple little PVC 90 degree elbow would help a ton :)

Posted

Similar to this, you can trim the threaded part to fit clean with no excess think outside the box stop over in the electrical section browse over there conduit sometimes I just walk around hardware store looking at things I could be useful

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Ron36 said:

2DB520B8-3D2A-4675-9A0B-8E6AC315026C.png

Hey Ron, TY, but for my purposes, those won't quite work... I mean, one would, but the other would need to come out just a little farther before it dropped down... So like I'd need it to be female on both sides and to clamp on both sides... If they make such a thing, I haven't seen it....

Posted

What if you first used a normal reducer a then put the 90 in that. Might start looking crazy but depends on how far it has to go.

B7A71E54-39B6-4610-8AFD-88023E81ABE4.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1464 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...