im thinkign about eventually (once stereo is done) getting rims tires and a good drop all at once... i like the idea of ajusting the ride height but im hoping for something that i can change in the car. From what ive read on adjustable coilovers (which isnt much) they have to be controlled outside the vehicle using a wrench (or something like that). That would mean my best option would be air ride but im also concerned about preformance (and ive herd air ride tends to be worse in drag situations then coilovers) So i guess im wondering if thats true that air ride has less preformance and if so would i be able to get something like air shocks on coilovers to be able to control the ride height in the car and get the best preformance? also would i be able to use air shocks on the front bc i remember reading something about them only being for the rear of cars.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

oh my bad forgot to add what ride i got... i have an 06 chevy cobalt ss supercharged

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

people who talk bad about air ride probably ether don't know how to install it or rode in a vehicle with it improperly installed.

were bagging my dads 12 second nova and if you read the mussel car magazines a lot of people are doing tuner set ups for corners with air ride now.

oh wow... well then how would i be sure its not installed improperly? im probably going to go with air ride technologies if i go air

• 2 months later...

4k? holy shit... i knew they were expensive but damn.

anyway i ended up getting just some drop springs because i got a good deal on them... ride isnt bad until you get some bumps then its really shitty

• 4 years later...

4k? holy shit... i knew they were expensive but damn.

anyway i ended up getting just some drop springs because i got a good deal on them... ride isnt bad until you get some bumps then its really shitty

haha yea i lowerd my ls400 with springs. and ride is actually real smooth...except on bumps,,.... feels like youre driving a donkey lol. but if you have the money do bags. coilovers are good to. but bags all the way.

Coilovers will lower but are mainly for performance cornering and for set heights. Bags will give u a "cloud like" ride that also allows height change. I've rode in both and bags are def the way to go.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

see cloud like ride is what id like but the only bagged cars ive been in feel like shit.

but anyway considering this post is like 5 years old im gonna stick with my springs and just upgrade to some badass shocks and done. ive come to like the handling the H&R's gave me but shocks are going going gone

Archived