Is My Employer Trying To Send Me A Message?

I remember hearing on the radio about a mom calling in saying her son started a lawncare company at the age of 16. She said he's 17 now and driving a BMW. There is money to be made in Lawn care. You can hit so many houses a day it's stupid.

Lest say this much i make roughly $1500 a week in the summer and in the fall and thats after taxes gas and diesel and paying my guys(my friends) that work for me so ya there is alot to be made. Oh and im only 17 about to be 18 i think that Chode does lawncare also

Edited by Aaron813

^^^^ Iam in the wrong business

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Dont get me wrong though starting it up isnt cheap but after everything is all paid for its really good money is lawncare big out in California

Not around here. There are so many mowing crews that none of them can charge much.

But, I've got more sprinkler customers than I can handle and can't get any body who wants to work! :mad:

I use to cut hours on people when I ran a crew at a putt putt place back in the day. It's easier then letting them go, Less paperwork.

I think it's time for you to look for something different.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

x2 thats the first sings that something is going down and if you quit the you will not get unemployment benifits, that only happens if they fire you over something you could not control like lack of work ect..

time for a new start

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I'm in agreement with most people on this, get a new/different job. Last time I checked, the restaurant business didn't pay that much, which is why I don't do that anymore. I don't know how old you are, but you can work at any plant/warehouse like UPS, home remodeling store like Home Depot, or even Wal-Mart and make more money.

loooooootttt of money in web design.... random job you could try

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)