How Many Miles Do You Have On Your Vehicle

1986 bmw e30 ... 350k+ miles .. the odometer was broken 4 going on 5 years ago when i bought the car, it still reads 218,XXX

i havnt done an oil change in 5 years nor have i replaced absolutely anything on the motor except the ignition cap, which was a free part. idles perfect, drives like a champ.

610EUROs

a lot of that is hard to believe............

moving on

UHHHhhhh Whatever.

Buy a toyota and see for yourself. One of my best friends had a 1978 toyota pickup, bought it for like 500 bucks in 1996. Little two wheel drive hunk a junk we thought, so we used it to hunt out of and just as a all around abuse it, beat the shit out of it fun truck ( he had a 1985 4WD his dad gave him in 1995 with about 65,000 miles - damn thing was in too good of shape to abuse it like we did the '78 ) Man I swear , We were actually afraid to wash the clay off of the engine cause we thought it would keep it from running so good. When he bought it it had over 200,000 miles on it. Rusted to hell and back, clearly never taken care of, and he never did anything to it maintenance wise. He would add a quart of oil every month or so cause it leaked a bit. I think he put a oil filter on it once every six months. When he finally sold it in 2003, it had over 360,000 miles on it, the heater quit working, the bed had holes rusted all the way thru the floor, the clutch still felt really good, and the brakes never were changed or worked on. I seriously don't think it got washed but maybe once or twice. We are talking georgia red clay, and a few friends that were young ( 16-17 yrs old ) and stupid with the treatment of this vehicle. We got that thing stuck in mudholes a 2WD truck had no business being in, we filled the floor boards with water on more than one occasion, and we hunted in a military reservation called fort stewart , driving down roads that tanks traveled daily, logging trucks used constantly, and paths thru the swamps most people would not walk down, much less drive a truck on. Dustin can tell ya, fort stewart is no place to take a nice vehicle after a good rain. We never let that stop us. Yet, the day he sold it , for 500.00 bucks no less, it still cranked right up with out any effort, it would still ride at 65 m.p.h. like a champ, it didn't smoke , it didn't burn coolant, and it never , EVER ran hot. The only reason he sold it was cause the windshield finally cracked bad enough that it was hard to see out of it, and the U-joint at the axle end of the driveshaft finally gave out. Some guy came over with a roll back and was excited to purchase it. He said he was gonna " restore it " .... We wished him the best of luck.

B.T.W. I only have 31,000 on my 2007 Toyota FJ cruiser.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

94 honda accord all orignal motor and transmission, 210,532 miles

80 ford ecnoline e100 orignal motor 7300 miles on new transmission, 426,392 miles

honda gets 32mpg on interstate and the van gets 17mpg on interstate

well i went to take the honda on a decent little trip to albany ga. thrusday night and i got aprox 30 mins from home and slung the timeing belt raceing a corvet on I-10 going 115 mpg lol,. was real shitty, got towed back to the house and loaded up the ole turd work van and made my trip without a problem, 225 miles there and about 4hrs drive thru goat fucker hell lol... and back without a problem and only took 1 1/2 tanks of gas (had 1/4 tank left when i got there and when i got home)

so the ole van once again held up like a chuging champ

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

My Bassracer;

220,000kms

or

352,000 miles

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived