LSN2meBoom916 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 saw this on the news last night they said it cost 1 million dollars..screw that if im spending 1 mill im buying a bugatti veyron(sp)?Wurd.Or A new SKYLINE GTR34....and enough left over for a whole lotta track time COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
roscoe1129 Posted May 13, 2008 Report Posted May 13, 2008 Wurd. Or A new SKYLINE GTR34....and enough left over for a whole lotta track time ahem... shouldnt you ^^ be fabricating or something?? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BigPimpin91 Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 I am pretty sure the oil light is on because the vehicle is crated, there fore it must be shipped "dry" which is basically free of all hazardous materials. I have a buddy who works for a carting and shipping co. here in savannah at the ports. We were talking about this one time, the shipped a brand new Ford GT , boxed it up very similar to this , he said the could only have plain water in the radiator, less than two quarts of oil in the pan, and 1/2 a gallon of gas in it. Once it was in the crate the power steering fluid had to be drained, the brake fluid had to be drained out the reservoir, and the gear oil in the tranny had to be drained down to 2 quarts as well. They had to stick big warning stickers on the windows and the bag with the keys in it so It would not be ran too long being a "dry"car.... afterwards the crated car was put into a regular shipping container. I don't know if lambo does this or not, but it would probably be the case, being as the whole boat it came on was not autos, the haz-mat shipping laws come into play , simply because you don't know what kinda stuff could be in the container next to it in the event of a accident or fire or whatever... I know why the lights we're on.I know about the hazardous materials deal. Just tried to sound cool and funny for a minute and someone ruined it. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Shibby Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 I do love the looks of this car but like a&w said i would much rather have a bugatti
BassJunkie Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 Thats beautiful but i'll take the lambo over that, that lambo is fresh as fuck 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
LSN2meBoom916 Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 ahem... shouldnt you ^^ be fabricating or something?? HAHAHADUUUHHH. Yes. but, in my defense....I had paint drying...so I was twiddling my thumbs up here w/ you schmucks and avoiding my studies for finals. I hate school. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
trainman0978 Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 I know why the lights we're on. I know about the hazardous materials deal. Just tried to sound cool and funny for a minute and someone ruined it. umm. sorry... I ... guess.... On another note. Who hear watches Top Gear on the BBC channel? I read in traction magazine that NBC is putting together a american version of it called "Gear" . I am sure it won't be half as good as the original , but maybe they will try the reveton and the skyline out. I also read in the same mag that most Nissan dealers are planning on a 30-70 k dealer markup on the first run of skylines... INSANE. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Shibby Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 Top gear is one of my favorite shows. heard they asked Jay Leno to host gear but he wouldnt cause he was afraid that they would not be able to talk bad about the cars if they were a sponsor. He didnt want to say a Saturn was a great car.
tdc3187 Posted May 14, 2008 Report Posted May 14, 2008 I had one of these at the office the other day, absolutely amazing car. Kinda pain in the a$$ in get in and out of, but sounds amazing. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
trainman0978 Posted May 15, 2008 Report Posted May 15, 2008 Top gear is one of my favorite shows. heard they asked Jay Leno to host gear but he wouldnt cause he was afraid that they would not be able to talk bad about the cars if they were a sponsor. He didnt want to say a Saturn was a great car. That is what sucks about american T.V. .... I thought Jay Leno would have been the obvious first choice. Damn. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.