Nextgenalternators legit?

Has anybody had any experience with nextgenalternators? https://nextgenalternators.com/

They're supposedly based in Florida and I'd love to buy local. They've also quoted for higher output and a better warranty than Michael Singers for my suv so I'm obviously a bit concerned with the validity of their business. 

Too good to be true? 

Website was made in April 2019 but I can't find any info... 

I wouldn’t buy an alternator from them. Not yet. That company hasn’t been out long enough and they are offering what kind of warranty? It’s a gamble. An alternator is one of the most important piece to a car audio system. And just because an alternator company says it generates a certain current doesn’t mean it does. Same scenario as amps that say they do a certain amount of rms and when said amp is on a amp dyno, the amp dyno says otherwise. What kind of vehicle do you have?

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Better warranty than Singer's lifetime one?  weird...

I'd still go Singer.  I've had a few of his alternators now and for less than common vehicles.  Each time he's bought back the old, used alts and given me a few hundred as credit towards the next one.  Plus his customer service is top of the game.

5 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

I wouldn’t buy an alternator from them. Not yet. That company hasn’t been out long enough and they are offering what kind of warranty? It’s a gamble. An alternator is one of the most important piece to a car audio system. And just because an alternator company says it generates a certain current doesn’t mean it does. Same scenario as amps that say they do a certain amount of rms and when said amp is on a amp dyno, the amp dyno says otherwise. What kind of vehicle do you have?

I just read their first paragraph on terms/warranty/conditions page. barf*

they do a 1 year factory warranty free but can upgrade to a two year for $100.

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 10 months later...

So I ordered a 350 Amp from next-gen Alts for my passport and was told it was "direct bolt on, plug and play". The alternator they sent would not fit. I sent it back. Long story short is I'm out 500$ and do not have the alternator anymore.

Stay away from them.

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 1:54 PM, Ryan Turner said:

Has anybody had any experience with nextgenalternators? https://nextgenalternators.com/

They're supposedly based in Florida and I'd love to buy local. They've also quoted for higher output and a better warranty than Michael Singers for my suv so I'm obviously a bit concerned with the validity of their business. 

Too good to be true? 

Website was made in April 2019 but I can't find any info... 

I came from California to the address that they give you on the web page and they're not here and nobody knows where they are it's a scam do not ever buy an alternator from these people

• 2 months later...

I ordered on in May 2021, they sent one that did not fit. I sent back to them now no response to text, email, or fb messages. No alt and out 489$ I got emails to back all this up from when I sent it back.

And now just blocked me on facebook.as I posted this.

Archived