Second Skin Audio

Any one know anything about empire subs? Specifically e7s or emwo-e7-715ds

Vogey

3 hours ago, AaronT said:

No way it's 6k

I was thinking "at 5,999 watts, this sub will play for 1 second....6000 is it's max" type of manufacturer claim🤣

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

I lost interest when I saw the Planet Audio Amp in the picture. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Once I factored in the sizing and shipping costs in reference to the asking price, I immediately said to myself, should I say something or should I wait for somebody to say something. So I waited because I know none of us are that naive. Even a noob would of caught on if they had common sense.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

In reference to the shipping costs I have nonl idea what it cost the seller to ups it from tx to mn. I do know mercari gets a big discount on shipping. I didn't get the planet audio. So general consensus ilis it wasn't worth $320?

20 hours ago, Vogey said:

In reference to the shipping costs I have nonl idea what it cost the seller to ups it from tx to mn. I do know mercari gets a big discount on shipping. I didn't get the planet audio. So general consensus ilis it wasn't worth $320?

The way your first post sounded was kind of like you were trying to sell them subwoofers, enclosure and amp for $320 with free shipping, because you were talking them up and then you said, “thought they would be worth $320 shipped”. Are you trying to rebuttal your first post and play it off like you weren’t trying to pitch them products at us? Lol! If so, that’s slick as silk and I respect that. But if not and you just honestly worded your first post incorrectly, then if you paid $320 for them subwoofers, enclosure and amp and that included shipping costs, that was good as long as the products were in working condition.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived