You Know Your Broke When Your .......

i hope so man. i cant even lie i sit here sometimes and hold my son and cry. it is seriously putting a strain on her and i;s relatiions ship.

I feel for ya bro, I really do.

You'll know your turning point, and when you do, there will be no bad days.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i hope so man. i cant even lie i sit here sometimes and hold my son and cry. it is seriously putting a strain on her and i;s relatiions ship.

I know that has to be tough man. Real tough. At least you're there for your son. Sometimes, your presence is more important than being able to afford everything. Every dark night is followed by a bright morning. You just have to be willing to wait long enough and you'll see it bra

I feel for ya bro, I really do.

You'll know your turning point, and when you do, there will be no bad days.

i really wish my family could hit that turning point =\

yeah my parents got squashed with taxes since my dads on social security for his heart, so now instead of getting money (gov stimulus), we owe $800, on top of that, I graduate next week and my parents lose $600 a month because I won't be covered by SS anymore and we're struggling as it is, I really hope god has a plan, college is seeming like it isn't going to happen at this point, my mom swears we'll figure out something for me to go to be able to go to school, but at this time with the price of gas and all this shit coming down at once I don't see how its going to be financially possible...

Reinke, just keep your head up bro something will work out.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

$24.67 is your Available balance as of 05/13/2008 1

^^^ mine, and still have $10 pending on lunches.. lol

I get paid this friday tho, so no biggy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

you know your broke when you have to sell your amp and leave your subs sittin in the trunk all alone. just sold my amp yesterday =_(

if it makes you feel any better, i sold my amp too :( 1 amp 1 sub ftl

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

SHARE DRAFT CHECKING

Account Number 20

Account Balance $941.62

Available Balance $804.98

lol not too far from broke, that check from uncle sam needs to get here and payday is going to be tommrow since im going to albany ga. tommrow night ...and wont be working friday...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived