Second Skin Audio

Wanna See My New Btl 18's...pics

everytime i see the new motors i get that eerie ufo music in my head

maybe it IS alien technology :blink:

lol actually i thought they were alot smaller then the old ones, but when i saw steves irl, i was like DAMN its a freakin dinner plate wide!!!

very impressive thats for sure

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Guest Nismofreak

they have a different magnet that is different. Forgot what it was called. Its 3 or 4 times more light than a regular magnet. Impressive technology

Edited by Nismofreak

no its not neodyium(sp) at least im pretty sure its not. iirc i saw scott post that if it were that type of magnet it would be even smaller than that.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

The only type of magnet I can think of that is lighter than a regular ferrite magnet is a neodydium(sp?) magnet. It is a much lighter, much stronger magnet than that of a conventional strontium ferrite.

neodymium

u english dropouts lol just kidding

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Nah, the sub magnets will hit the port, so new box it is, nothing anytime soon, but, someday :lol:

Are they in yet??????

It's just a box, whats the hold up? :ph34r::lol::P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Gotta love the new btls what you got for powa?

I got Two Rockford T3000's with Two Kinetic 2400, and a 165 amp alternator.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/