audiofanaticz Posted May 16, 2008 Report Posted May 16, 2008 I think with the 6.5" dd long throw sub thes 2 way comps would be kick ass. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ULgD4axlkoA opinions?
EricM9104 Posted May 16, 2008 Report Posted May 16, 2008 I was hoping to see a video of em in action! Haha. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
audiofanaticz Posted May 16, 2008 Author Report Posted May 16, 2008 I was hoping to see a video of em in action! Haha. me too kinda. Im sure with in time they will. They just started the utube thing. Kinda cool to see it from a companies point of view. When I was talking to steve on the phone today, I told him I wanted them to put up a video of them reconing my sub, but he said they cant let their secrets out
wL<3bass Posted May 17, 2008 Report Posted May 17, 2008 They look nice like the crossover design and the tweet, heck I like the whole thing. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
E a r t h Posted May 17, 2008 Report Posted May 17, 2008 very nice indeed but what is the cost and what were they primarily designed for are my questions
Pitbullx Posted May 29, 2008 Report Posted May 29, 2008 bout 449 Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.