So i go to pick up my check yesterday and decide to get an oil change. well four hours after the fact i hear this wierd ass noise cummin from under my hood, mind you over my system half way up. so i turn it down to listen to figure out wtf it was. then my oil light starts poppin on and off every 2 seconds. then my hud starts blinkin im losin oil pressure so i pull over. tell me why all my goddamn oil is all over my skid plate and i had literally none in my car. so i call the place that shall remain nameless and they basically fuckin tell me they cant help cause theyre not the manager over the area. the sob also tells me maybe i could buy oil to put in it to move it, and im like fuck that if im leakin this fuckin badly and i have no damn oil why the fuck would i put more in to move it, well he just goes idk what to tell you but the manager will be here in the morning so idk. i swear to fuckin god i hate that place. if i didnt work there id be gettin picked up in a limo and gettin a brand new car, but no they treat me like a servant boy and say tough shit. btw the manager IS dealin with it today.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

yeah i was talking to someone that got a oilchanged at walmart they forgot to put the oil plugg back in his motor locked up before he could leave the parking lot needless to say walmart bought him a new motor

you work their? U know how they are ad didn't check it? wow, If you were a customer ya they are fucked but as a employee they ain't takin u serious.

ive never heard of anyone havin the problem i had, and yea i know their not takin me serious cause they know i cant do shit cause theyd just retaliate, even tho its against policy. but whos to say whats retalliation and what they can justify

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

That sucks man, they better pay up and get you a new car, if they left the drain plug off, or didnt tighten it, and the oil came out, boy talk about liability!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Walmart? well there is your problem. I would have to be pretty despearate to let those guys touch my car...

x2

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

actually the ones that i know of are actual mechanics, but they let some noob touch my car from what i can tell

not to be a dick but... you get what you pay for at a generic lube shop like that. Learn to do it yourself. Then you will know it was done the right way...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

x2

X3.. seen too much shit that happened over there.. and if you have rims on your car, better watch how they pull in..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio