vtxcalibur Posted September 24, 2021 Author Report Posted September 24, 2021 Just an update. I start a new job a week from Thursday. Making almost 25% more doing the same thing I am now. Gonna get a laptop soon and start designing. Thanks to everyone for their input. Be back soon
Dafaseles Posted September 24, 2021 Report Posted September 24, 2021 9 minutes ago, vtxcalibur said: Just an update. I start a new job a week from Thursday. Making almost 25% more doing the same thing I am now. Gonna get a laptop soon and start designing. Thanks to everyone for their input. Be back soon Congrats dude! Enjoy the new paycheck! 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
vtxcalibur Posted September 25, 2021 Author Report Posted September 25, 2021 I really don't need a cpu or laptop for everyday use and don't really know jack about them. For just the programs I need for designing the box would this laptop work. It's older and used
SnowDrifter Posted September 25, 2021 Report Posted September 25, 2021 Probably not. Chromebooks are pretty basic web browsing machines and IIRC, will NOT run windows software ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
vtxcalibur Posted September 25, 2021 Author Report Posted September 25, 2021 Could you recommend something on the frugal side?
vtxcalibur Posted September 28, 2021 Author Report Posted September 28, 2021 Laptop will be here tmw. Excited to start designing
Dafaseles Posted September 28, 2021 Report Posted September 28, 2021 1 minute ago, vtxcalibur said: Laptop will be here tmw. Excited to start designing If you can figure out those programs, maybe you can teach me lol. Everyone says they're not too difficult to learn, but I'm computer illiterate like you wouldn't believe🤣 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Mattc43 Posted September 28, 2021 Report Posted September 28, 2021 6 hours ago, vtxcalibur said: Laptop will be here tmw. Excited to start designing I know you already ordered a laptop but me personally, I find it a lot easier to just pay this guy to design boxes for me. He's on instagram and his username is something like Houston audio lab. He designs awesome boxes and has lots of experience
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.