sucks this happened but i agree with every1 else, i got pulled over once for exhibition of speed, was a dick for about the first 30 seconds till i saw his hand go towards his gun (even tho they all rest it there, lol) then i was way nice, long story short, no ticket

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ematt, I am not in high school and I was by myself, going home, and NOBODY was around.

Okay, If a cop was an asshole to you, what would you do? Be a little sissy about it and cry or defend yourself?

Cops ain't perfect and every P.D. has it's assholes

Derp.

Not to be an ass but arent you like 12 or maybe 15 or so hard to say you wouldnt do the same thing if the cop did that to your stuff

Nope, wouldn't be a smartass to the cop. Why? It wouldn't get me anywhere then deeper into shit.

I would've accepted the fact of driving with no insurance and bumpin and taken that ticket. (If I were him, I wouldn't have even been driving with no insurance).

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

ematt, I am not in high school and I was by myself, going home, and NOBODY was around.

Okay, If a cop was an asshole to you, what would you do? Be a little sissy about it and cry or defend yourself?

Cops ain't perfect and every P.D. has it's assholes

Haha, no.

Like I said in my previous post, it's no use trying to act like a smartass to a cop.

I'd take the ticket and pay the fine. Simple as that.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Okay Godsmack, I ain't have nothing else to say to you, maybe your a pretty cool dude who just wanted to vent but its whatev. I guess.

solo,

I am VERY easy to get along with. I just hate people who give my favorite hobby a bad rep by being immature.

As logan and others have said, being dissrespectful to cops don't do shit for ya. They may be pricks, but they have that ability.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Well ematt when I was 16 I wouldn't be driving at 12am (It's illegal here)

The driving the car with no insurance was my fault, I'll pay my fine for that one.

I only drove that car for like 20 min. last night anyways. (I know it was a BIG mistake)

Okay even when the cop lies and says it's not bondable?

I went to jail and was out within 6 min!!!! after that very, very hard stay :D in jail for 6 min. I called the tow company, got my car back, drove home.

Derp.

Godsmack,

I love car audio just as much as any of you guys do, I wasn't really trying to give this hobby a bad name, but if I did, Sorry guys!!

True about cops and pricks. They got the authority so I should've been more mature about it.

Derp.