get something with a hard drive... we want boom dammit!! :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Oh the bodykit is coming along very nicely! I was watching the first vid, and then I realized, "woah, like EVERYTHING is custom!" I could make a (very) long list of all the custom fiberglass stuff I noticed but I'm sure you know that already lol.

Props bro.

What was the song in the first vid?

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

yea shit DOES tend to suicide off the top shelf when you run a 150+db car in the garage with the windows down hahahaa

And what's up w/ the techno/trance/Philly Pete stuff?

:P

Betta get u a deck that don't skip sucka!

yea......whoda thought all that shit would just walk right off the shelves....lol.....the goddamn mold for my fender vents....came down and stabbed me in the back...then hit the floor....its actually one of my bass discs...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

get something with a hard drive... we want boom dammit!! :)
hard drives are definitely FTW. i use my ipod and will never go back

Please forgive my noobness fellas.........but what do i have to do....inorder to use an ipod in here....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Oh the bodykit is coming along very nicely! I was watching the first vid, and then I realized, "woah, like EVERYTHING is custom!" I could make a (very) long list of all the custom fiberglass stuff I noticed but I'm sure you know that already lol.

Props bro.

What was the song in the first vid?

thanks alot man........yes there is a few hours worth of glassing...involved in this ol J body....not sure what the song is/////somthing on a bass disc

Please forgive my noobness fellas.........but what do i have to do....inorder to use an ipod in here....

get a headunit that supports an ipod. Most of them you have to buy an extra part which is a cable or some times it has a control box and a cable.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

get a headunit that supports an ipod. Most of them you have to buy an extra part which is a cable or some times it has a control box and a cable.

x2, pioneer, kenwood, alpine, almost all decks offer that now, just see if its ipod compatible and if it is there is just a cable u have to buy (some come with) and one end goes to ur deck, other goes to ur ipod, allows you to have ALL songs thru ur stereo skip free

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Pioneer-In-...roductDetail.do

something like that, i acutally have one of those

and then u get this

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Pioneer-iPo...roductDetail.do

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

1. purchase a high end deck preferably with 4 volt preouts that has direct ipod control.

2. purchase an ipod

3. load music on said ipod

4. install said high end deck

5. hook up said ipod to said high end deck and wa la

cav is lookin pimp by the way. when you finally get done with all the mods are you going to have a worthy paint job put on it? what color?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?