I've never had any problems with my little p 1000-bd, it plays hard and stays cool as a cucumber, so to speak, id like to try their other products, but i need some green in order to make the scene ;)

(not nuthugging propaganda, i really want to try other RF stuff.)

8v fury said:

Now all we gotta do is trick gp into asking someone to delete his account. :unsure::lol::D:lol:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

see we should just start banning the stupid people now, save the headaches.

Maybe we can get a list together and get a group rate. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

even though i dont really get the point of this thread at all and why it was necessary to bring it up, im happy that he is gone as well.

x2. reading it might've come off a certain way, tho it might've been intended as a less 'harmful' question. kinda hard to tell emotion/feeling in words and questions when you read em on a screen tho

i was bored so i made this movie..lol

http://www.dvolver.com/live/movies-152038

a movie...your sig...i think someone is in love with the chode ;):D

wow... kill yourself...

:lol: :lol:

for someone who hates my gay forum, he sure wants to rejoin.......just saw him in the validation log tryin to get back in. Not gonna happen. He can chill over in the shark tank and show off his underground Hifonics amps to those guys.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

x2. reading it might've come off a certain way, tho it might've been intended as a less 'harmful' question. kinda hard to tell emotion/feeling in words and questions when you read em on a screen tho

a movie...your sig...i think someone is in love with the chode ;):D

:lol: :lol:

OMG!!! I CANT BELEIVE THIS, THATS IT DELETE MY ACCOUNT

LMFAO :P

OMG!!! I CANT BELEIVE THIS, THATS IT DELETE MY ACCOUNT

LMFAO :P

k banned

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Fi FTL

RF FTL

SMD FTL

do I have any reason for saying these things? Other than boredom, nope...

*waits inside bomb shelter*

DC FTL

*digs my own grave*

lol j/k

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Whoever said if Meade ran DD and Sundown, this forum would all run it too.... that is probally the most accurate statement in this thread. I haven't been on here long, but it's pretty obvious a good majority of the people on here swing by Meades nuts. Now don't get me wrong he's a great installer/fabricator but from what I've seen on this forum, some of ya'll are just sad.

Whoever posted this is an idiot! A good percentage of the people already run DD and Sundown products. Saying more people would run this product if Steve ran it is retarded. Has nothing to do with him individually. Has EVERYTHING to do with seeing and knowing people with these products and how they sound.

O and fuck Rockford and their high ass prices... I'll tell it to anyone ;)...mainly just to get a rise out of you and get a good laugh myself... besides you can get superior products at much better prices... and before anyone dares to quote me on "quality", better give me some damn good examples of why their quality is better than others.

Idiot statement again. Rockford Fosgate makes top of the line amps. Subs and speakers, different story(not a fan), but as far as the amps are concerned, they are TOP QUALITY. No one is on the Rockford bandwagon because Steve runs them. They are on the Rockford bandwagon because their product is one the best. It's always been like that, since they been in business for what now, 30 years? DID YOU GET THAT? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BUYING ROCKFORD FOR 30 YEARS! Before there was internet or anyone knew who Steve Meade was. You can buy a Rockford amp, no matter what model, and it will last for years and years. You can beat on it, and beat on it, and beat on it, and those things will still run efficiently and last forever. I know because I've seen people do it. I know people STILL running their Rockford amps from back in the mid to late 90s. You tell me my 4000 watt rms amp is gonna last 10 years, HELL YEAH I'd pay $1400-$2000 for it.

Archived