Component Choices-made, Now Need A Help On Amount

It should sound warm. I just say go with the polks because if your not supplying enough wattage to keep up with the subs, you can always add more amps to your mids and tweets due to the higher rms rating. Where as if you go with something like the pg's if you put more power to them you may fry them rather easily, then have to buy new again.

It should sound warm. I just say go with the polks because if your not supplying enough wattage to keep up with the subs, you can always add more amps to your mids and tweets due to the higher rms rating. Where as if you go with something like the pg's if you put more power to them you may fry them rather easily, then have to buy new again.

true, but im only runnin 75 wattsx4 in the x and it keeps up with em...i think it will do good...:)

plus they will match my interior better, so yea pg it is thanks every1

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

question, will 6.5 inch components be too big for some a-pillar set ups?? steve used 5 1/4 in the hoopty but what did he use in the hoe??

should i just go with 6.5s? or have 1 set of 6.5 1 set of 5 1/4 and 1 set of 6x9?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Hard to say, make sure you gains on your amp are done since they are only rated at 60rms

I know I put 250+ to each of my polk momo 5.25s and they took it for quite some time, I think the 5.25s have a smaller power rating then the 6.5s.

And since when the fuck was 25 feet disturbing the peace? I can hear the wind from a car driving by at 25 feet. It should be like 300+ feet, then I can see someone getting upset.

The RSD will take 150+wrms of clean power.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

im getting phoenix gold rsd

im getting a set of 6x9s'

set of 6.5's

and for the a pillars, im gonna try what steve does, will 6.5's fit? or should i get 5 1/4 and how will 3 different sizes sound together?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

I'm sure the three sizes will sound fine together... as for the 6.5" pillars, those will be huge and ugly. I'm not saying that it can't be done or has not been done, but the 6.5's are too giant to be in the pillar.

ok ill get the 5 1/4, they will all sound good tho together? im not looking for sq, but something that can keep up with 5k watts of bass and hopefully a 150+ but still sound warm (if that warm thing makes sence)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

mine were mixed 5.25 and 6.5 up front, no 6x9's though. They had plenty of sound to keep up with the 5k in the burban.

well right now i have 6.5's and 6x9's in each door, i already have the hole cut for the by 9's so i wanna use those again...they are only 2 way tho, i dont want over the top treb but im not worried about that cause i can just turn the gains on the amp down...just dont want it to sound like ass, guess we will have to do it a lil and see..:)

thanks every1

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

nah i run 150rms on mines per channel daily and have no problems at all, friends running 200 per side active with no problems also