Db Drag In Tracy,ca

redbaron80

bill, jack, thanks for the offer, Im just to poor, I would be mooching off of everyone there cause I got no dolla's at all right now, I really appreciate the offer though you guys truelly rock!

I would love to make an apperance tomarow but the funds for gas, entrance fee's and the 2 hour drive down and back! "I Just Can't Do It Capton I Don't Have The Power" Good luck to the fortunate one's that make it down!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Sick....Would love to hear your truck in person.

My bro and I are going tomorrow maybe a couple other people with us too.

Cool...see ya there!

Although I think it might be hotter there tomorrow than on the face of the SUN!!!

I would love to make an apperance tomarow but the funds for gas, entrance fee's and the 2 hour drive down and back! "I Just Can't Do It Capton I Don't Have The Power" Good luck to the fortunate one's that make it down!

You'll be missed!

bill, jack, thanks for the offer, Im just to poor, I would be mooching off of everyone there cause I got no dolla's at all right now, I really appreciate the offer though you guys truelly rock!

It's not mooching when you're part of the team!!!!! We stick together!

Sick....Would love to hear your truck in person.

My bro and I are going tomorrow maybe a couple other people with us too.

LOL Bill and Jack are gonna be the ones you wanna get a demo from. I would say they are easily 50 times louder then I am. There might be others too, worth getting demos from.

I'p i mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I got to be a stupid mutha fucker to get up this early on a weekend just to drive 2 hours and sit in a hot ass parking lot all day :wacko:<_<

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived