Db Drag In Tracy,ca

redbaron80

I guess I better get started on my rebuild :mellow:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I better get started on my rebuild :mellow:

I say ditch the box and put two kegs in the back and ice down the bed and put two spouts popping out of the cover.

I suggest Keg Hefewizen and a Red Ale (Fat Tire or something)

I say ditch the box and put two kegs in the back and ice down the bed and put two spouts popping out of the cover.

I suggest Keg Hefewizen and a Red Ale (Fat Tire or something)

Your just jealous because I can fit 2 18's, 10000w, 10 batteries, a cooler, 2 chairs, an easy-up, 5 people, and still tow with my competition car. ^_^

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Your just jealous because I can fit 2 18's, 10000w, 10 batteries, a cooler, 2 chairs, an easy-up, 5 people, and still tow with my competition car. ^_^

:rolleyes: Jealous because you cut up a $50,000 truck and you turned the bed into a trunk for a grocery getter instead of bed for hauling. Let me see you put 8 full sheets of MDF or Birch (uncut) in there. :P

:rolleyes: Jealous because you cut up a $50,000 truck and you turned the bed into a trunk for a grocery getter instead of bed for hauling. Let me see you put 8 full sheets of MDF or Birch (uncut) in there. :P

Ha!

Easy <_< I still have 3 foot of the bed left plus 2 feet of the tailgate, put a little red flag on the end and bingo!

Besides, company truck, lumber rack, and gas card ...... I win :lol:

Ha!

Easy <_< I still have 3 foot of the bed left plus 2 feet of the tailgate, put a little red flag on the end and bingo!

hahahahaha company car and gas card FTW!!!!!! :lol::lol:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif bastard http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Ha!

hahahahaha company car and gas card FTW!!!!!! :lol::lol:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif bastard http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

LOL little red flag and bingo rofl

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

ok it is the 2 week marker so just intereded in an update on who was plannuin to atted this show. car is soundin aaiight so im dedf there. prob only doin burp (could care less bout points .) for me its just about being louder than most :P and still play musik

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Archived