First rip at a full water loop..... be gentle, still learning.

This case blows for air flow, ... add in temps being 3 digits for 6 weeks straight here, and, why not get a pump, cpu and gpu block,.. chuck a rad or 2 in there, and shove some water through things. 

Heat killer cpu block, EK gpu block, 360mm rad, 280mm rad, BEquiet silent wing pro fans, aquasuite quadro controller/software ( i dig this thing) , EK d5 pump,res, fittings,tubing.  Just a simple gaming rig, nothing serious. 

HyteY60 case/7800x3d/7900xtx/DDR5-6400 CL30/Asus Strix x670e-e/Seasonic 1000 prime titanium

Samsung g7 32" 240hz/Samsung g7 27" 240hz/ROG Azoth keys

First go with a loop,... and, I think ill add a loop to my other rig.  I have a flow sensor, and some other ish, ready to go in, when I get bored enough to stick it all in. Runs like a top. 

unnamed (24).jpg

unnamed.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

• 2 months later...

Ditched the EK revisor, and wanted to go manifold/pump combo. I originally bought the HYTE one, from HYTE. Meh,.... speaking to water peeps that know better, i found a guy. He does several manifold/pump combos for certain cases. (also, this hyte case is a turd, dont get it,.. get one from Lian Li or someone else. This case sucks for everything imho) Radikult-custom.  His holds more fluid, looks better, mounts the d5 pump better, and, is just... well better. Went for it, and had it all in,out, and done in a couple hours. Also, i LOVE everything ive gotten from aquacomputer. Using their "hub" and software to control everything from the pumps, fans, and rgb. Great great shit. Temps down further, scores/benchmarks up. Pretty legit and fun to fuck with. Cheers all, and happy gaming. 

hyte manifold 1.jpg

hyte manifold 2.jpg

IMG-2334 (1).jpg

hyte manifold 3.jpg

unnamed (4).jpg

Personally I've never liked the soft line setups, they just don't look as mechanical like I like. If you are gonna try your hand at custom bent solid tubing get a few extra sticks and a bend kit...takes ALOT of patients. My first few unused compression fittings vs bends. Have done a few with fittings just bc I like the way it looks. Biggest tip is make sure you are all copper or using a good coolant that works with dissimilar metals or you get to do it again when the coolant turns to mud and destroys all your blocks. Ask me how I know! This is one of my last builds

This is the one that taught me about dissimilar metals and wrong coolant can do. Turned sludge grey and ruined EVERYTHING in the loop. Tho did look friggin awesome!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

And yes I use this case ALOT, love the Corsair airflow 5000d. Very versatile and easy cable management 

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

On 12/9/2023 at 7:49 PM, ehall8702 said:

And yes I use this case ALOT, love the Corsair airflow 5000d. Very versatile and easy cable management 

The 5000d is a great case, and has been for a long time. This Hyte y60 is a turd. I dont care for it at all. Even with water, the air flow is shyte. Looking at a lian li case. Not sure if ill do another build, or what. But, i hate this hyte case, and would highly recommend to anyone to pass on it. 

EDIT- and to each their own, but i think the black soft tubing looks fucking rad. To each their own.  Nice work also,... im trying to learn as much as i can. Shits changed SOOOoooo much from my last desktop i had, in 2002 LOL....  Yes, 2002 was my last home desktop. 

Edited by Kyblack76