Im not a fan of the bubbles, donks, crapcans, etc with the big rims...

But I will admit that if someone gave me the car to go drive around in, Id do it!

And I think most of yall would too just becasue everyone will be looking at you, because them cars that are jacked up 4 feet in the air are attention grabbers.

Im not a fan of the bubbles, donks, crapcans, etc with the big rims...

But I will admit that if someone gave me the car to go drive around in, Id do it!

And I think most of yall would too just becasue everyone will be looking at you, because them cars that are jacked up 4 feet in the air are attention grabbers.

It's like a car wreck, you just can't help but look.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Now that shit is ugly, imo

If you cant get ya wheels tucking like the following then you need to downsize on ya wheels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

26's

Posted Image

26's

Posted Image

Bad idea

Posted Image

Posted Image

x2 but i know he doesnt have airbags on his ride and he didnt go overboard with the 4x4 coils. so what is he using to lift the car... i went to a shop the other day to see about getting my car lifted and they wanted to put some lift block on it, but i was looking for something a lil more stable. how else can this be done

^^^^^^^^ x2, DONT life your car to put bigger rims on it, makes it look SHITTY

X2 all that fender gap looks like ass!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

do you know what i should be lookin for and how much it will cost? :unsure:

Honestly I dont know, The shocks should cost you more then $100 or so(from an auto parts store). I'm not sure on the cost to put them in or if you think you can tackle something like this yourself. I know one of my boys had bought an Cutlass a while ago and had his subs/amps/batts etc and it took the back waaaaay down from the weight. He already had air shocks on it when he bought. We just hooked up the air compressor and raised it back up till it sat where he wanted it.

Archived