4,000 Members!

I just got here but a name change would be cool, i do like the idea of like SMD car audio forums that 99 came up with a bunch of people just type car audio into google and see what comes up so im sure it would attract more people...

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

congrats on the member base, far has the name id keep it has it is..its that name that made people want to join and research..they know that name is the guy with the huge rockford amps and the take-a-hoe with 25,000 watts give or take..so they figure you know what your doing and come over to learn and use that has motivation..and i understand when you say its not about you anymore..and the best way to do that is to keep doing what your doing..giving advice,giving sound tests for people who want to see what it sounds like, and basically keep the forum going..if it was just about you then you wouldnt have a forum..youd just have a website showing off your toys and vids..but you took time out of your life and devoted it to this forum..that shows its not about you..plus if you feel you want to give back to the members who have helped it grow..then maybe once in awhile just have a t-shirt give away..you can have a contest of whos been the most helpful member of the month or something..not sure..but anyways mang i just wanted to say again congrats and goodluck with whatever you decide with the name.

wooot 4 thousand members, thats insane, I remember when we first started it, seems like yesterday, and now we're edging up to 2yrs online, Daaaaamn Time Flys when your having Fun.

ohh Id also like to apologize for not being around as much, thier just isnt enough time in the day anymore.

I think we should leave the name alone, but its not my name so I do see where your comming from.

Congrats steve and every1 who made this forum what it is I love this place! :wub:

as far as the name change nah I like SMD but adding the "car audio" part like 99 said, is a GREAT idea!

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

how are we at only 4k i am member 4084 i think

i agree with you steve. a name change would be kinda cool. but, it is gonna be hard to find something unique and strong sounding at the same time.

i honestly cant think of anything good.

how about maddbs.com.

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916