NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

school of... hard knocks.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Mobile Dynamics.

X2, went to their program about 5 years ago. I didn't learn anything that I couldn't have learned in an install bay for a month or so, but the whole acoustic theory and watts law and ohms law phases were really interesting. I have found some of their teachings not to be real world aplicable, but everything always works in theory right? :D

installer institute and fish camp

word, i'm planning on attending II here after the summer to get my skills up to the next level, will be weird since i'm self taught but fuck it.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

X2, went to their program about 5 years ago. I didn't learn anything that I couldn't have learned in an install bay for a month or so, but the whole acoustic theory and watts law and ohms law phases were really interesting. I have found some of their teachings not to be real world aplicable, but everything always works in theory right? :D

That pretty much goes with any school you go to, they teach you a lot of extra shit that really isnt necessary in the "Real World" but they teach you it anyways so you know how everything works i guess. I just like the hands on shit they do at the schools.

Do a search on car audio schools on here... some of us with experience gave our opinions... and other cheaper ways to get into the industry.

but... if you really want to goto one snake pit is where it's at, but they have halted classes for awhile.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

There is no more fish camp, Id say try mobile dynamics.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz