killerc998 Posted August 27, 2025 Report Posted August 27, 2025 Tired of every time I look at this site, it is watch this add or its locked. If I wanted to watch something I would turn the tv on. End of rant.
EricM9104 Posted August 30, 2025 Report Posted August 30, 2025 What ads? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Kyblack76 Posted August 30, 2025 Report Posted August 30, 2025 On 8/26/2025 at 9:43 PM, killerc998 said: Tired of every time I look at this site, it is watch this add or its locked. If I wanted to watch something I would turn the tv on. End of rant. Ads? Where? Also, you are more than free to go fuck yourself. Didint you join in 2016? Has not changed much since then. End of rant. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
meade916 Posted September 20, 2025 Report Posted September 20, 2025 I don't see any ads...I will let my admin know you are having problems. Stop getting so worked up over nothing bro lol All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Loudsinglecab Posted September 20, 2025 Report Posted September 20, 2025 12 hours ago, meade916 said: I don't see any ads...I will let my admin know you are having problems. Stop getting so worked up over nothing bro lol I guess he is talking about the 30 sec pop up ad when you first log on bro.. I appreciate what you do for the community !
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.