David Posted June 6, 2008 Author Report Posted June 6, 2008 well in bass race there arnt any rules on how its built, and this car is built purely for teh Bass Race, we could give 2 shits what DB Drag has to say about it. If your willing to pay for all of that extra work, Im sure Christian would thank you, becuase thats way out of the Budget. dont worry I have it all figured out more pics later after lunch, Im off to Carls Jr, YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMm
Aaron813 Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 I don't know if it would be allowed, but I would pull the gas tank, fuel pump, cut the floor and the spare tire area, and build the box downwards around the suspension. Then install a 1 gallon fuel cell w/fuel pump under the hood. That way you have more volume without breaking rules, I guess.Ya but I think he wants to be able to drive this more than like 20 miles
quakecitystudio Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 I used to have an 87 crx with a b16a swap that I gutted, even the dash I took out, had a 10 gal Summit racing fuel cell in place of the old fuel tank, and ran the car. It was alt of cutting but it was fun. Can't wait to see the finished product. Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer -------------- Deep Sector Boom...
redbaron80 Posted June 6, 2008 Report Posted June 6, 2008 Things sure are looking good Finals should be fun, not sure if I got any money after this to go to any shows and that's WITH the hook up David is giving me, sucks being poor Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
David Posted June 7, 2008 Author Report Posted June 7, 2008 ok so I got a few more pictures, I know how you picture whores can be soooo, Im taking alot of pics. First order of the day was to yank the front seats out so I can getthefront box in and out without anyones help. ohh and I found a dollars worth of change, hah thanks for the coke (coca cola) christian! Rear chanmber all glues and screwed together now its time to start assembling the front chamber. Front and rear chambers in the car. not assembled yet, just checking out a few measurements. thats it for now, later today I will go by meades house and pick up his router and circle jig so I can make the top.
loganberry Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 lookin sick man My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
David Posted June 7, 2008 Author Report Posted June 7, 2008 thanks, its getting closer and closer to assmbly time. Christian, the seat is all the way back and reclined a lil bit, hope you can live with this. thats it for today, time to head to meades house so I can borrow his router and circle jig. EDIT: yes I know some of the pieces dont line up perfectly this is just a test fit so I can see How I have to connect everything together when I finish assembling the box
Skip01 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 I think we can go ahead and say this this probably going to be the loudest Acura out there Be close Usaci style kick Im still waiting on Red Baron to just shank someone in the jugular in one of his vids......i can see it on his face in all vids SMILEEEEE 2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz
David Posted June 7, 2008 Author Report Posted June 7, 2008 Be close Usaci style kick Im still waiting on Red Baron to just shank someone in the jugular in one of his vids......i can see it on his face in all vids SMILEEEEE what is the car doing now? I remember you guys were real close in scores on the last build we did, and Christian isnt the Violent type, he is an officer of teh law, so I dont see any shankings happening LMAO. EDIT I see the score but I dont understand why your doing that with the door, please explain. also what is that tuned to?
EricM9104 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 How well will the amps hold up to from the pressure of the ports? Unless the ports are gonna fire up? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.