loganberry Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 Last time I checked, Hifonics Maximus AMPS were retailing at $ 10,000 and you have TWO. You must be talking about somebody else i thought it was three, lol My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
redbaron80 Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 Back on track for the Build pics Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
kingsuv Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 So thats $ 30,000. Um, I think somebody hit the Lotto. Do your shoes Squeek? I don't have a stereo..... however the wife has a nice one. Sugar mama's FTW Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
redbaron80 Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 BULLLSHIT, your not Full Tilting nothing at my house, nieghbors allready called the cops on me about it, and I havent even had the volume past 10 at my house. and if you full tilt it like that pop goes the T3's cause voltage drop is Nasty No worries, James in a noob, thats why he blew his amp before me Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
redbaron80 Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 I don't have a stereo..... however the wife has a nice one. Sugar mama's FTW Need me one of those, for REALS x 10 Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
kingsuv Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 No worries, James in a noob, thats why he blew his amp before me Didn't James get 3 stereo tickets around his house? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
David Posted June 24, 2008 Author Report Posted June 24, 2008 no pics till later, my camera batts are dead
David Posted June 24, 2008 Author Report Posted June 24, 2008 this last set I used the new Duracell lithium(sp) made for Digital camera's and they worked 10x better than the alkalines, I shot almost all of those pics and about 6 or 7 videos on them before they gave up the ghost, which is way better than I normally do, my kid lost my rechargeables.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.