David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 Ok just got off the fone with him, he said he got a horrible start but still did better than the last run so Im thinking it its a bad song selection. Doug says it peaks @ 43hz. so right now he is charging up the batts for the next round, hoping to better his score.
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 I need a song with a good 30+ seconds of 43 hz, any suggestions?
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 I need a song with a good 30+ seconds of 43 hz, any suggestions?damn if I was only out there..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
kingsuv Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 I have a few. I guess we well have to get together with him and get him straighten out. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Christian actually went down to Porterville. WOW!!!!! Right On...... What track is he using? KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 ok I think we found a song, I have no idea what it is, but its on a bass cd he has and it is pretty constant 43hz so hopefully it does what I think it should be doing will know more in a little while
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 ok I think we found a song, I have no idea what it is, but its on a bass cd he has and it is pretty constant 43hz so hopefully it does what I think it should be doing will know more in a little while "F" if he needs a track. 1st Track on the new Bass Race CD 1:09 seconds in Last for almost 50 seconds straight. If he's tuned around 43hz should be great for him. I burp a 43 with my music box. LOL the frequency I play is the score I get LOL KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
dwright27 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 where is the vids?? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 "F" if he needs a track. 1st Track on the new Bass Race CD 1:09 seconds in Last for almost 50 seconds straight. If he's tuned around 43hz should be great for him. I burp a 43 with my music box. LOL the frequency I play is the score I get LOL he is gonna use this for his next run, says this song is crazy loud so hopefully we'll see the numbers
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 where is the vids?? waiting on lamo james to post them, they are on his camera
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.