gotFI? Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 come on james, where are the rest of the freaking videos ?? slacker.i was out of town for a few hours today. well, no more excusses. heres the 4th vid. the last vid is uplouding now.
roscoe1129 Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 Nice!!!!! boy thats a banger fo sure!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
B Slaps Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 Nice!!!!! boy thats a banger fo sure!! x2 that sunroof is gonna give one of these days. shave it maybe??? I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
David Posted June 30, 2008 Author Report Posted June 30, 2008 shaving a sunroof is beyond my current skill set, maybee someone like bassick joey can do it, cause I agree eventually the sunroof is gonna let go and someone may get hurt Thanks james for uploading the last 2 videos, hopefully we can get a few Demo Vids up in the near future
B Slaps Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 shaving a sunroof is beyond my current skill set, maybee someone like bassick joey can do it, cause I agree eventually the sunroof is gonna let go and someone may get hurt i dont see it being that hard. ive done door handles, full skin combo's, caddy lights, ect. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
josh19866914 Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 final vid.............enjoy nice, what song? 2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 (6) Boston 6 1/2's (4) Boston SPG555 (2) Rockford Fosgate T1000 (1) Rockford Fosgate T400
David Posted June 30, 2008 Author Report Posted June 30, 2008 I have never welded sheet metal, I heard it can be tricky becuase it likes to warp
jack Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 I have never welded sheet metal, I heard it can be tricky becuase it likes to warpjust have to go slow and stitch it in a wide pattern so the metal has time to cool between hits http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
redbaron80 Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 Well I just got home from driving 450 miles to stand in the hot ass sun waiting to compete. It was hotter than hell today. I ended up with a 149.8 sealed up on the dash. I was holding a 150.2 but then my note on the song I was using changed and I started dropping. Bass Race CD # 1. I've had the car ONE whole day, so I'm sure I can play with some of the settings. Brian got a Demo on Music, ask him how it sounds Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.