Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**

well IMO for what ever its worth, is that the new BTL's are louder, I have heard before and after, and IMO they are louder to my ear, just as snappy on the kick drum as ever maybee even more. I dont own any of my own, just heard meades before and after, I built christians last box for the MT's so when Im done with this I can give a fair review on them.

Hell I say try something new porting that box, cause I didn't think the last setup was all it could be.

Edit: Imagine he will stay in the 149.9 class even with eighteens, not sure I understand this upgrade cause he will get lit up in the 150 bass races by mikes van. Either way good luck I am sure it will be loud! Also driveable!

sure it coulda been louder, I refuse to tune above 38hz. low lows ftw, not many around here (nor cal) have teh lows like his last setup.

I'll give up the spl for the lows anyday

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I went for SPl and some decent lows.............if I lowered the freq. I could prolly get hella better lows.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Hell I say try something new porting that box, cause I didn't think the last setup was all it could be.

Edit: Imagine he will stay in the 149.9 class even with eighteens, not sure I understand this upgrade cause he will get lit up in the 150 bass races by mikes van. Either way good luck I am sure it will be loud! Also driveable!

In know way is he tring to hang in the 50 class, just wanna be able to say that it can legally bassrace over a 150.0, the goal is to dominate the 49.9 class, with his madd bAsS rAcE SKilZ Yo.

I wont be able to cut any wood for a minute or so, becuase christian needs to send me the cars plastic trim panels so I can make it all perwty like.

Not trim panels for the Blue Demon

Not when UPS wants 220.00 to ship the panels ( even at 19 lbs ) they charge the max weight for the size ( 72 inches long ). I took them straight back to the garage...LOL

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

listen to me, im the only one here that REALLY knows. The new ones ARE BETTER.

:D

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

sorry to say but you dont know what your talking about....well i guess i cant tell you what your opinion is but i drive my truck every day. Its cool you have your opinion even though i dont remember you sitting in my ride or even coming close to the window.

listen to me, im the only one here that REALLY knows. The new ones ARE BETTER. They do need breaking in though they are still stiff as a board........they dont smoke with 2 1/2 times the RMS though like some woofers i seen so thats another plus.

i think they are louder, at least they sounded like it to me and move more air too, the magnets are very wide on these new ones and looks cool BUT i still think the massive look of the older triple stacked ones just looks alot more mean, but by no way does that mean the new ones arnt crazy.....steve got them a lil smelly at grass valley but he was beating the shit out of them...that is only after 3 hair tricks, multiple demos and after that 2 demos for me (when they got smelly) with little to no down time in between.....i think they are stronger now too (not to much experience with them other then steve) his other ones were warm and smelled a lil after they day i went to his house, we were beatin on them too but for not as long as at gv

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived