Jump to content

Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**


Recommended Posts

Posted

as do I...lets get ready to rumble!

MAD sounds like Beast from the east lol trying to compete against everyone loud or not....

but anyway CJ i cant wait until them 4500's are in this thing is going to be a ticking bomb hah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Since I finally got my truck running, smogged, and registered, and alt upgraded again, if I can only barrow some body's really big amps, I would jump in

;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

MAD sounds like Beast from the east lol trying to compete against everyone loud or not....

but anyway CJ i cant wait until them 4500's are in this thing is going to be a ticking bomb hah

I think I just got compared to beast from the east! That makes me sad. ;(

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Well, my Two Sundown Audio SAZ 4500's arrived today and they are sick. I should be installing these in the next two weeks.

P6040214.jpg

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

Holy shit

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2146 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...