Dont You Love It When You Mention Fi

Well most people think because a sub cost so damn much they are great. 1 FI ssd can hold its own to the w7 for around $200 bucks. I had a guy tell me his 2 w7's hit harder than anything hes ever heard. I asked him what rock he has been under! Then he preseaded to said no one battles him after they hear it. What was even better was I was in the hummer he never even saw the stickers on the window. So you can imagine his suprise when he finally noticed the batteries :D

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

when i had my old 15 XXX I used to love to shit on the w7 setups. then going to the wall with 2 XXXs in it was murder. lol. those of you who never heard them they are absolutely brutal on the low end 40 hz down. ahhhh good times. I should probably start on that new build thing sometime.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yea i was at a shop the other day talkin about fi the owner didnt have a clue what the fuck i was talkin about so i just walked out

great rason to walk out :rolleyes:

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

1 FI ssd can hold its own to the w7 for around $200 bucks.

That quote might be taking it a little far...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

That quote might be taking it a little far...

nah...enclosure is everything. i would believe it...

lol i like when i tell ppl about my fi's and they're like 'why did you go with some cheap brand?'. especially since they know next to nothing about car audio, only that a sub makes bass. it's like...and where did you get your knowledge that they're cheap?

Well you atleast yall didnt have one of the best shops in the owrld tell you DD and RE were low quality shit and that JL Diamond and Kicker were the best you can buy :( > Go Ultimate Audio of orlando, they def need to get their heads out of their asses. Just cause you do professional athletes vehicles doesnt mean the stuff they buy is the best. They can afford a $800 sub and $1000 amps. All good tho, its better to know than to think you know right

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

nah...enclosure is everything. i would believe it...

lol i like when i tell ppl about my fi's and they're like 'why did you go with some cheap brand?'. especially since they know next to nothing about car audio, only that a sub makes bass. it's like...and where did you get your knowledge that they're cheap?

I got a Simular story I was at a drive threw this guy thouht he had beat I crank my shit 3 guys pop out wanting to see what was makin my lil truck so loud I let them see my fi's and stetsoms frist thing he said what you got this from the flea market??? I told him ya for 200 bucks lol he didn't belive that I just told him you most likly can't afford one of my amps and to look up other companys besides the main stream ones

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

:S You guys are in my head the only thing that is "good" around here is JL audio.....in these ppls mindsets W7 > ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :wacko: I'm just like w/e you want to believe....some kid with a really nice civic with Boston pro60, jl 300/4, jl 1000/1, and a 13.5W7 has blown it three times.....and hes not some idiot that doesnt know what he is doing W7 can't take daily abuse well imho.

i disagree .. My 12w7 off a 1000/1 took the beating of a lifetime... Tones 20-60 hz , tunes, sweeps, no subsonic filter on.. And it always performedvery well under any condition or daily abuse i gave it.. I love my dc's tho :)

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Archived