kingsuv Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 i weigh 171 and got up 300 last month from the abb thread I would post up a pic of my ripped body but I don't want to embarrass you all Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
B Slaps Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 I would post up a pic of my ripped body but I don't want to embarrass you all hahaha x2 i bench press a 30 pack easy I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Guest Dylan Dude Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 I can do my body weight and thats about it... so between 160 and 170. (im 5 11, 160 lbs) Where my strength is at is my legs... I can squat quite a bit, and have a 30 something inch verticle (highest in the school) I can get high enough to dunk... which I would much rather be able to do than gain upperbody weight and be grounded.dude that's so awesome. I'm jeolous of your vertical leap. Yeah, to me that is alot cooler than benching a ton of weight. I'm 6 foot and I can't dunk yet. I can hang on the rim but can't dunk on 10 ft. I can get SOOO close though. I think my vertical is only like 25" or something like that. Did u do some workout to jump that high or are u just lucky? lol
99GPGTX Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 6'2" 250lbs reps 310 max like 470.... Im weak..... :-o sick Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Applejack Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 I would post up a pic of my ripped body but I don't want to embarrass you all dont you mean rippled ? its all love homie <3 Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
andym85 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 5'7 on a good day and weight 185....im guessing around 250ish for my max...idk...i do like doing all the powerlifts though (bench, squat, deadlift) ...i was squating about 320ish a few months ago on my last set for like 5-6reps...i got big thighs, but puny calfs...stupid hereditary calfs!! i likes me some audio stuff...
bbca1974 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 ( to be read in your best napolean dynamite voice ) Yeah i bench like 400
Godsmack Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 i weigh 171 and got up 300 last month from the abb thread I hate saying this, but I need to get like u. Damn genetics "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
99GPGTX Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 shit man thx thats good to hear.. i used to be 180lbs freshman year and like 17% body fat today im about 170-175 and 8% ill try and scan some old pics of my chubby ass Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
impala4life Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 I can bench 2 marshmallows, lol no jk i can bench 150 max 170.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.