oh, and another question, why does it turn 2 knobs when i gives dimos, is one for the 360 and for the amps or one gain and one eq? i just wondered this sry

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yeah I get the same shit all the time as well and I dont even have a power wire ran yet... It was sort of lecturish and I apologize for telling you how to live your life or your belongings. I'm worried about myself too, also the folks that watch.. I'm gathering equipment as we speak to push for 160 but I refuse to sit in the damn thing when it happens.. . I just find it hard to believe you dont wear ear plugs in that rolling thunder storm! You were there to see the videos you made! I'm not saying you're some kind of idiot who doesnt know what hes doing. It hurts your body lol.. Thats awesome. I wish I had four alternators...

I realize Steve is an adult.. hell he's bigger than me, has more facial hair, and more money.

You might be some sort of freak with ear drums made of leather or whale skin.. lol. Ima leave you alone now.. now that Ive "ruined" this thread.

I wish you well on the build for the 160. When you are hitting those high numbers you will see what we are talkin about. I'm without the beat in the X and my door speakers scream enough to hurt your ears.

Back on topic, how many dbs is an average demo in the Tahoe, or KingSUVs truck??? I'm guessing it's not the full capability of either truck???, but still loud enough to impress!

I was only doing 151 in the X and I go full tilt for every demo. No reason to hold back.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest Powered By Hate

I wish you well on the build for the 160.

Well thank you. Its my first car stereo that has bass. I cant stand really bright highs, I'll get out lol. I'm not even gonna have any mids or highs in the civic.. just the boom. maybe two off the deck, MAYBE. only to hear the bass mekanik "60-65 cycles" "65-70 cycles" etc..

thats not a bum like steve said his mercedes is parked at the corner. the first stereo shop i worked at we had a regular customer roll in bumpn wearing big ass ear muffs got to be the stupidest thing i ever seen whats the point in investing your hard earned money into a system if you are going to use hearing protection . its like paying for hooker and jacking off. :D:D

smdsig2.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

thats not a bum like steve said his mercedes is parked at the corner. the first stereo shop i worked at we had a regular customer roll in bumpn wearing big ass ear muffs got to be the stupidest thing i ever seen whats the point in investing your hard earned money into a system if you are going to use hearing protection . its like paying for hooker and jacking off. :D:D

Lol.. maybe he liked the way it felt more than the way it sounded.

Just to continue the off topicness...

There's a guy round here who is deaf as a post and he has a fat system (was deaf from other things...) and he just likes to 'feel' the music, which you can't do with mids and highs :P

I have found I only get ringing in my ears from my mids/highs... and even then its usually only if I push them into clipping. Clean music doesn't really do much but if it does, I know it's the higher frequencies doing it. I have sat in the car for hours tweaking for SPL burping 145+ and that doesn't make them ring one bit.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

i have none of those symptoms and probably 500 people have given me that same speach including my mom and grandma when i put my first set of Realistic 12's in my first car. "your gonna go deaf".

20 years later and 22,280 watts later im still doing fine.

if i play metallica or pantera (my favorite metal bands) for too long in my ride YES i can get some ear fatigue and a slight ringing. I KNOW my mids/highs arent 125db so there is a big difference between below 50hz and 500hz and up...

You're probably just a special case. I'm sure many others who listen to loud music is going deaf pretty quickly :ph34r:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Just to continue the off topicness...

There's a guy round here who is deaf as a post and he has a fat system (was deaf from other things...) and he just likes to 'feel' the music, which you can't do with mids and highs :P

I have found I only get ringing in my ears from my mids/highs... and even then its usually only if I push them into clipping. Clean music doesn't really do much but if it does, I know it's the higher frequencies doing it. I have sat in the car for hours tweaking for SPL burping 145+ and that doesn't make them ring one bit.

I know a few hard of hearing folks (friends of my moms) who likes bass.

One of em has a system (two 12"s), I had NO ringing at all after listening to it for a good half hour, after 5-10 minutes of listening to Metal, I've got a bit of ringing.... Fuck Tinnitus.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo