Sonic Electronix

Maybe TTB or someone else can donate a design to a poor moofoo. Christmas, bills, new head for my car, new rack for my truck has killed my bank.

Try Rockford'd recommended "Power Enclosure" for those T1 12s.  I think its 2.25cu ft & 40sq in of port per sub (but don't quote me on that).  Check their site for the exact specs.  Then either use an adjustable port or decide what you want the most;  spl, sq, or a mix of both.  Your current box sounds like a good ground pounder,  but if you want spl you need a smaller box & higher tuning.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Try Rockford'd recommended "Power Enclosure" for those T1 12s.  I think its 2.25cu ft & 40sq in of port per sub (but don't quote me on that).  Check their site for the exact specs.  Then either use an adjustable port or decide what you want the most;  spl, sq, or a mix of both.  Your current box sounds like a good ground pounder,  but if you want spl you need a smaller box & higher tuning.

Building there box to specs would allow me only 1 sub. Because of the width alone.

Building there box to specs would allow me only 1 sub. Because of the width alone.

You don't have to build it exactly to their dimensions.  Just the same volume and port area.  The measurements of the box adjustable.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I was somewhat dissappointed when I first metered my truck. It wasn't my first system, but it is my first attempt at anything that would sound good and be loud.

I hit 143db @34hz, 140db @35hz, but only 132db @33hz. So when the TL averages out the 3 loudest tones, it dropped to a 137.8db. That kinda pissed me off, by I realized that I still have a pretty decent daily pounder, especially for my first "real" attempt. Especially for only having one 12 and 550 watts. But like everyone first starting out, it's all test and tune...just like racing. Keep at it and you'll find them deebeez.

numbers mean Jack shiit to me,i speant years and tons of  $$$

making big numbers,but could I really enjoy the system,No...

as long as you like it,and it wangs ...f--k that meter... :^

thats wut im sayin. i dont think ill ever get my shit meterd. if it makes my ears hurt and other people cover there ears. im happy. lol

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

lol if it makes you feel any better my one and only comp ive been to with my old car i did 138.4 on a sine wave

lol that was in 04 and i was very satisfied and to be honest if i still had the car i still would be... but now its time to upgrade and hopefully get a better number (but if i dont its all good because im not looking for a burp system)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Built a RF system in a Honda Accord, 141.2 dB's somewhat around a 38-45 Hz, the enclosure was 3.6 cbft tuned @ 40Hz, that's only 1.8 cubes a piece. With two P3's powered by a T10001bd, Just want to let you know that it can be done with that equipment, you've just got to play around with your car, and find what works, everyone here will tell ya, trial and error = knowledge. Good Luck

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Built a RF system in a Honda Accord, 141.2 dB's somewhat around a 38-45 Hz, the enclosure was 3.6 cbft tuned @ 40Hz, that's only 1.8 cubes a piece. With two P3's powered by a T10001bd, Just want to let you know that it can be done with that equipment, you've just got to play around with your car, and find what works, [glow=red,2,300]everyone here will tell ya, trial and error = knowledge[/glow]. Good Luck

That's exactly what it's all about in order to increase your score. Ask any real competitor they've spent a shit load of money on just enclosures.

I feel for you guys, I am going to get my car metered at a show in clearwater, or smewhere around there on 12/30. I honestly dont know what i will hit, but I am hopeing for somewhere in the 140's.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived