Sonic Electronix

Powering 2 18 Fi Bl's, On A *budget* Help Please...

thanks bro. I was looking at your build here, and saw your "youtube" video. Great job. Do you think (assuming the box turns out perfect) With my AQ2200D and my 2 18's BL's I'll be able to do "hair tricks"? That would just be to sweet.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

thanks bro. I was looking at your build here, and saw your "youtube" video. Great job. Do you think (assuming the box turns out perfect) With my AQ2200D and my 2 18's BL's I'll be able to do "hair tricks"? That would just be to sweet.

I can just barely get hair raising in my vehicle...it really depends, what are you driving? I think If I had literally 100wrms more tuned 1 hz lower I would be able to pull it off, It's like a tease. When I upgrade that is definitely my goal. I will tell you however that once you get everything working, just the look on peoples unsuspecting faces is good enough to compensate for a lack of hair tricks. :wub:

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

lol how are you going to tell the guy a crunch is dirty power and not worth it ( it is worth the 450 BTW) and then reccomend a piece of shir BXI series hifonics amp thats lower on the totem pole.

The AQ will do the job for you, but theres nothing wrong with the crunch if you wanted to go that route. Yea its not the best amp out there but its a better amp all around then any BXI Hifonics.

man I was just gonna say the same thing, he's talking down on the crunch amps pushing the Autoteks and the BXI from hifonics, talking out his asss.

he is the real kicker, THEY ARE ALL MADE by who maxsonics thats right. everyone of those 3 amps are all made by the same people.

He needs more than 2000 watts for those 18's IMO

3000 to 3500 RMS would be awsome

not trying to tread jack but im curious why does every one keep saying to put hella wattage to fi subs or these when it says 1,000 rms on their site? are they wrong? im kind of lost

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I think it's because most of the fi subs are very underrated... the bl with most options can probably safely run up to 1700wrms, I have mine one 1450 and they barely get warm. I think ALPINE was thinking of the BTL though, which can probably handle 3000wrms safely, and up to 4000wrms in the right hands.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

I think it's because most of the fi subs are very underrated... the bl with most options can probably safely run up to 1700wrms, I have mine one 1450 and they barely get warm. I think ALPINE was thinking of the BTL though, which can probably handle 3000wrms safely, and up to 4000wrms in the right hands.

ok, that makes sense now thanks

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ok, that makes sense now thanks

i think because every body sees every body putting alot of watts on theres
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

man I was just gonna say the same thing, he's talking down on the crunch amps pushing the Autoteks and the BXI from hifonics, talking out his asss.

he is the real kicker, THEY ARE ALL MADE by who maxsonics thats right. everyone of those 3 amps are all made by the same people.

just cause a company make different amps doesnt mean they use the same parts..

Archived