2008 Challenger Srt-8 (pics)

My mom bought one of the first 1000 chargers made in 06 and trust me, the 3.5 v6 has plenty of go power. I use the semi-manual quick shift and it really takes off. I would be scared to drive one of the hemis.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

I THINK its around 37k for the srt-8 but they start in the low 20's for a v6. The first 5000 srt-8's coming out you can only get in an auto trans, which is bullshit if you ask me http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

your not going to get it for 37k if you blew everyone at the dealership..theres going to be about a 20k mark up when they hit the floor..just like the charger srt8 when they first came out..they where selling for $45k+ year and half later you can get one with decent miles for about $29k not bad for 425 horses..which is really only about 365-380 depending on how hot it is that day... :D, also if you look on auto trader and see them listed at 41,change dont surprised if you get down and it just happens to be sold but they conveniently have another for $50k+ the stearship did that alot with the srt8 charger list it for about 10k cheaper then tell you it was sold the day before but they have one with much more options but for about 15k more..

My mom bought one of the first 1000 chargers made in 06 and trust me, the 3.5 v6 has plenty of go power. I use the semi-manual quick shift and it really takes off. I would be scared to drive one of the hemis.

Huh? Dam doggie ur mom is the shyt.What kinda shoes you got on it? :ph34r:

Love the car...but i hate the taillights...

x2 i this car is sick, but they should have did alil something more creative besides the present day version of the old school rear... dont get me wrong, this car is still sick, and i think the price range is alil higher then 37k... theres a review on youtube, and there i think they said it was around mid to high 40k i thought...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

• 4 months later...

Love the car...but i hate the taillights...

ditto the rear end seems hideous. they have a couple at one of the dealerships by our shop and i drive by them up on platforms on my way to work. it might be one of those things that grows on me, idk. i guess i want to see a new camaro and one of those side by side.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Archived