lets not knock juice- a set of accumulators = no bounce..you can acheive a great ride with both IF done right..

yep my buddy has a sick hydro setup and it rides very nice..

but to the OP, I'd say ditch the idea of laying frame on 26's. either lay frame on 22's or 24's.. or just lower it with a simple air bag kit and 26's

who built that its sick!

I think i remember seeing it on FSC.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

• 2 weeks later...

i want to bag my 02' tahoe on 26's? what do you think? how much would i be looking at to get a kit installed? if im going to do it its gonna be good, im not going to mess with cheap stuff. do you think ill run into problems with the 26's? just looking for everyones .02

if you have a good shop thats gonna do it, there shouldn't be ANY problems !! just a little more work ,that's all ( bigger firewall tub , maybe a swap out the factory brake cylinder or more to under the dash , bigger wheel tubs out back, if it's a 2door that's about it, if it's a 4door , you have to tub the back door tub (where your back door closes ) besides that , you should buy parts seperately not in a kit , most sellers will give you a package discount cause your buying alot of stuff at one time . so get the components you want and get top quality, i know you said you were not gonna mess with cheap stuff, so don't go cheap and buy a ''kit ''. talk to suicide doors and they will hook u up ................................................ ;)

that shit is hella sick. the back bumper has to go though. insane i tell you.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

That truck is awesome!!!!

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

not the back bumper, the running boards gots to go and then they need to body drop that shit to fully lay out !!!! i hate to see the frame hanging down under a truck when it has been bagged , just my own opinion :P

i was talking about the 2 door

oooohhh, yeah , your definetly right !!!! it's in much need of a roll pan !!!! i hope they didn't leave it like that , probably it's not complete ( the tahoe or blazer or whatever it is ) :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Archived