• 2 weeks later...

ok pat your time is up. the baby should have came by now. we are all dieing for updates

Baby was delievered a week or two ago. He needs some time with his baby.

Plus he probably isnt getting any sleep at night. On the other hand congrats on the baby, hope everything went well and is still goin well :friends::drinks:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Allright, finally caught up on my sleep... There is a couple things I wanted to tidy up before I really let this thing loose.... Need to install the voltmeter and do a couple test runs, then install the missing link and compare. I also wasn't happy with the buss bars that were under the hood. I didn't like the fact that they were steel and suseptable to the elements. plus they were fairly thin.... Just wasn't too thrilled with the all the way around..

Finished up the trim for the back, these little guys got covered in grille cloth so the cooling fans would still move air out of the side panel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pulled the glovebox ipod/DDC holder out and made another hole for the voltmeter.

Posted Image

On to the buss bars - 1/2" x 1.5" aluminum bar stock. Just had to keyhole them out and destroy a perfectly good set of Stinger battery terminals to get them working.... They fit very nice, kinda nerve-racking getting them all wired... lots of shock potential in there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Even the "small" stuff is incredible pat! Now give us our vids :aggressive:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Damn I love those buss bars!!! Vids Please! :D

x2, i would have never though of doing them like that with the terminals and i have the same terminals on my yellowtop underhood.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived