I bet you dont sit still for a minute, do ya.

Who does..............................

lookin good pat.............i expect big things

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Who does..............................

lookin good pat.............i expect big things

Thanks Tim, It should be pretty swell for sure...... Even though it's just the beginning, I'm looking forward to finishing, but not looking forward to being done.... If that makes any sense..... ADD FTW?

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Who needs cab structure anyways? you gotta get ya a true snugtop now from the early 90's and set it on top of the bed. Ohh, and some of the old saw blade rims and 50 series tires.

Looks sweet . Crazy , but then again, it is your second vehicle so you can let it sit unfinished and not worry about it.

More pics please...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Put a good chunk of time in yesterday morning... Doesn't look like much but getting the boot in and all sealed up is a huge step, nice to get that out of the way... I'm about to go test it with the water hose.

edit: it passed the garden hose test with flying colors!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Guest Powered By Hate

oooooweeeeee! :D

Rockin the camper on the back! Lol! I like the big hole you cut =] Anytime you lose metal = good.

Thats what I plan to do with my truck once I can retire it but I'm going to use a solid fiberglass top (no windows).

Its nice to see one being built I have only seen the final product.

Everything looks great.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Little progress going on... Decided to make things easier on myself and run my door panels through the table saw... This way I can build a separate lower panel that won't flex at all with the top part... I know it's filthy, I'll clean before the mat goes down....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cut some rounded countersunk rings..

Posted Image

Posted Image

The next step will be a tutorial on how to black out windows for real.....

Archived