MEMPHIS ANYONE???

lol im surprised you even understood my comment bc i stopped mid sentance... im not sure what went on with that

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

look into the audiocontrol 3xs, 4 xs, 6xs and 24xs

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

AudioControl will do the same thing that me and emperorjj1 are talking about, and yes I understood.But with a 7 volt output the signal stood stay pretty strong, it's only one crossover per front and back, I was going to loop the sub input due to the fact I could have another 24dB ( 12dB of signal boost per x-over) will would give me about a 3dB increase on songs that have no bass, so I'll have that 24dB's of signal to play with, I'll try it and see, I'll let the TL be the test. I just want to hit that 155.0 flat. All in how the enclosure performs for me.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

lol ok now im confused your wanting it for the highs? or the lows? or both?

or are you looking to boost signal?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

All the above,  #1 is for the front highs and mids, so there's my front right and left + the spare sub input / #2 is for the rear mids and highs, right and left + plus the share sub input = 4 channels for front and rear controls, then a have 2 sub input to play with, so why not use them, loop the signal throught. Then it's boosts my signal from 5 to 7 volts.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

ahh that makes more sense... not sure if it will work thou... im not sure because ive been told that line drivers dont work to increase spl and in thinking you looking at a line driver/crossover type unit... maybe someone can comment with a lil more experiance

but hey if it wont work well you can always get that 360 and use it as a crossover only then mess with the eqs later on whenever you feel like it

I'm going to try out the Memphis first, trail and error equals knowlegde. I just don't want to get the 360 due to the fact I also have to get a Palm. They need to make just a screen that comes with it to control it, it would make more sense that way.

check out my post in the other thread... btw im not saying you should get this or that im just offerin information on the unit rf has out and personally im the type of person that likes to have more in one unit and id prefer to have less to install in the future if i could get it done at once

<<<< Votes on the 360 for just about anything Signal wise

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'm going to try out the Memphis first, trail and error equals knowlegde. I just don't want to get the 360 due to the fact I also have to get a Palm. They need to make just a screen that comes with it to control it, it would make more sense that way.

x2 x2  i agree on the screen  and  the trial and error.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/