What Is Your Biggest Fear?

that happened to me once...as a lil kid i fell in the pool and went straight to the bottom. my mom pulled me out by my hair. funny thing is i LOVE water and LOVE pools.

i have a weird thing that if i have a close encounter to something really bad ill do something to get over and conquer it. i was badly attacked by a dog almost losing eye sight in one of my eyes and a chunk of my asscheek (haha) and almost drowned but out of both i LOVE dogs and im the fastest swimmer of all my friends.

death...ive come to accept it. i dont FEAR it but i respect it. nothing you can do about it.

but any ghost, haunted, creepy things i avoid. i have seen a ghost i dont care if you believe or not ive seen one. and had a few places ive been to where i knew i was being watched by evil.

thats one thing i can not conquer. ive tried to work on it but i cannot do it

word on the ghosts/dead...that level of unnatrual is something you cant help but be scared of. I KNOW something else lives in my parents house, but my grandma told me when I little that ghosts cant hurt you though, they can mess with you and make you hurt yourself though (suicide, illusions and whatnot I guess)...after that I came to the conclusion that it aint bothering us much...me and my sister admit to seeing things like wierd "shape" or glimmer in an empty corner sometimes or wake up with a door open that you could have sworn was closed when you went to sleep and sometimes the dogs (3 different ones over my lifetime) would randomly get SHOOK DADDY for no apparent reason...

Snakes and spiders

SNAKES.... yeah im scared of my mother in law also :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

SNAKES.... yeah im scared of my mother in law also :P

only snake that ever scared me..... fucker was 7ft long and got ran over by my stepdads jeep and was still alive

Posted Image

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

only snake that ever scared me..... fucker was 7ft long and got ran over by my stepdads jeep and was still alive

Posted Image

Ya all the snakes I have ever seen on my property took a 12 gauge shot shell Im fucking so damm scared of snakes and spiders it makes me cringe thinking about them

I can deal with the spiders better than snakes.

I just can't handle snakes.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived