memphis_finest1 Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 Nope not scared of death just the method I mentioned. slow and painfull full of panic fighting for one last breath. blacking out.... slowly your lungs filling with smoke, sand/dirt or water....... death is the easy part of that.well in that case yea then its not really death your afraid of its pain, And since none of us know how we will die i guess thats why im not afraid of death (well that and religious reasons) ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
FCsteve Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 failure. not scared of snakes. i was just walking around with one earlier. death .. if you ever come close you'll realize its just another part of life. death doesnt scare me. 610EUROs
jnmario Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 white people. also falling from crazy hieghts...not so scared of the height itself, just the falling from it part What a tool.You should jump off a cliff.
wL<3bass Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 Snakes scare the FUCK outta me! They literally make me go weak at the knees. Also Wasps, I was stung when I was a kid and now they scare me Spiders are no problem though..Not scared of wasp/bees/snakes I kill wasps with my bare hand cause they are annoying....and snakes I kill them with a baseball bat, shovel, 2x4, anything I can swing.Nope not scared of death just the method I mentioned. slow and painfull full of panic fighting for one last breath. blacking out.... slowly your lungs filling with smoke, sand/dirt or water....... death is the easy part of that.Thats mine right there. Suffocation, burning alive, or being buried alive, I saw this one history show where back when some disease made you go unconscious they would bury ppl and they would wake up in the caskets and this church would dig up the caskets so they could reuse them and save money and they found scratch marks from the ppls fingernails from them trying to escape. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
ISO Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 death .. if you ever come close you'll realize its just another part of life.I thought that too but death did get close atleast once. and it scared the shit out of me.I layed there hoping I was going to bounce back and didn't die and the stuff started going through my head like not getting to see my nephew grow up or realizing that I'm not going to see tomorrow scared the shit out of me. Theres no comming back. I'm still here though. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Big P Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 taking some one home from the bar reaching down and finding a pair of nuts
FCsteve Posted June 16, 2008 Report Posted June 16, 2008 I thought that too but death did get close atleast once. and it scared the shit out of me. I layed there hoping I was going to bounce back and didn't die and the stuff started going through my head like not getting to see my nephew grow up or realizing that I'm not going to see tomorrow scared the shit out of me. Theres no comming back. I'm still here though. 5 months ago my doctor told me i could die at anytime, anyday from kidney failure. for like the next week everyday when id wake up all i was thinking about was .. is that day today. but now after 4 and a half months of hospitals and pain i hope nobody ever feels. doctor said i should live to through my 40's possibly 50's. everyone is going to die eventually. worrying about it just takes more time out of what time you have left to live. 610EUROs
ISO Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 5 months ago my doctor told me i could die at anytime, anyday from kidney failure. for like the next week everyday when id wake up all i was thinking about was .. is that day today. but now after 4 and a half months of hospitals and pain i hope nobody ever feels. doctor said i should live to through my 40's possibly 50's. everyone is going to die eventually. worrying about it just takes more time out of what time you have left to live.wow I wish you the best.Mine was more of an acute situation. Like everything is alright then bam I'm down and fading and hoping I bounce back or I'm dead. It was just so fast but scary. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
ptcary Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 Looking down into the deep end of a pool. Not heights, just deep water! PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
raytard Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 going blind or losing use of my arms the only two possible things that could make my life not awesome, i could go through life with no legs, or deaf, or anything else, but i wouldnt be able to deal with blindness or my hands not working, i need to be able to build things, drive cars, dirtbikes, quads, play videogames, slap asses. those are the only two things that could hold me back. other than that i have a phobia of toe/finger nails getting injured. Blood, guts, etc dont phase me whatsoever, but a stubbed toe with a cracked toenail will literally make me pass out. Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.