Second Skin Audio

My First Box Build For My 2 18" Bl's.....*update* New Pics Added.......

Im just asking so dont get up set.....why are the sides of the port longer than the top?

other wise it looks like its goin to pound.

because i typoed a number wrong on his box design and we caught it before now but it wasnt a big deal so just left it rather then buy a 4th sheet of MDF

Looks good.

Are the tanks there to hold the box to the floor? :P

The only thing I see is the sides of the port are longer then the top, but no biggie. You won't hear any different

tanks are there to compair it to size! and yes, the top will have a double boards each 3/4 thick.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Non of the little stuff is a big deal.

Way better then some of the other "1st" boxes I've seen.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

any reason your 45s arent all the way up in the box?

I didn't think it needed to be all the way up, come on, dont tell me I need to redue them! will it be ok the way it is? And thanks everyone, NONE OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I didn't think it needed to be all the way up, come on, dont tell me I need to redue them! will it be ok the way it is? And thanks everyone, NONE OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

Don't redo it. your all good. if it bugs you then add some to the top. It doesn't have to be all one piece ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

8 cubes per sub? That's gonna hit low and low only better than my frist box

Internet was not like it was today we had to be self taught and fiber glass didn't come till years later

You noobs are so lucky to have a site like this! Makes you guys look like pros to the eveyday man

Anyways keep up the great work and try to play comp bass race I'm sure you could get a 149.9 outa her with some good power

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Internet was not like it was today we had to be self taught and fiber glass didn't come till years later

You noobs are so lucky to have a site like this! Makes you guys look like pros to the eveyday man

Anyways keep up the great work and try to play comp bass race I'm sure you could get a 149.9 outa her with some good power

You ain't said nothing there.

Back in the day you thought you were cool using a basketball backboard with wood from pallets to make a box.

I was thinking way far out of the box .like a routed end or something....that makes more sense not to buy another sheet of 10"s..

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

You ain't said nothing there.

Back in the day you thought you were cool using a basketball backboard with wood from pallets to make a box.

:o are you serious?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

its well within the 5-10 Fi recommends