I recently deading the living shit out of my car, I am so fucked up when driving because its so quiet its redicously awesome my motor is so loud I got to find a way to deading the shit out of it.

two words

DO IT

2 MAW15's

Cadence 1000D

Infinity Reference 6022's

Blankput Tweeters and Infinity 4x6's with tweeters

Powered by a US Acoustic USB4085

1 Rockford 1Farad Caps and a 200 amp ALT

lol sadly enough out of all the shit ive done the roof was by far the easiest. and once again im out of deadener. I'm right around 175sq ft of vibration mat and 20sq ft of filter product

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

before I bought hushmat you could hear the vibration go from the trunk to the doors from the bass...now with hushmat nothing but clean bass!

Bass junkie for life!

99 eclipse under construction

91 AWD turbo talon under construction

98 extendedcab s-10 under construction

S W A T!

141.3 dash (97 sunfire)

140.3 kick (97 sunfire)

Additional deadener is always a good thing, regardless of the "size" of the stereo going in.

I used Elemental Designs edead V1 and UE, 3 layers in each door, 2 layers in the hatch, and 1 layer on the floor.

It does make a noticeable difference going down the road.

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Come and take a listen in my truck again, Then call your buddy at savannah toyota and go test drive a stock FJ on the lot, you will see and hear one hell of a difference. Plus, If you do end up actually putting in those 18s , your roof is gonna make a ass ton of noise and shake and rattle alot. For the roof I say three layers ( at least ) of damplifier pro, and a layer of luxury liner , then put the headliner back in. On the floor, at least two layers of damplifier pro, a layer of luxury liner, at least two or three layers of damplifier pro on the outer door skins, and a layer of over kill pro. on the inner skin at least one layer of damplifier pro and make covers for all the holes out of sheet metal , cover those as well, and put a layer of damplifer pro on the back of the door panel, and cover the back of the door panel with luxury liner pro. do the back wall with at least two layers of damplifer pro. Something to remember too, it is said by some folks that eliminating rattles and keeping as mush pressure inside the cab will give you higher numbers on the meter....

I figure you need two bulk packs of dampi- pro, 6-8 sheets of luxury liner, and maybe four sheets of overkill pro. Figure a solid day and a half to gut the truck, install it all, and then put the truck back together....

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Come and take a listen in my truck again, Then call your buddy at savannah toyota and go test drive a stock FJ on the lot, you will see and hear one hell of a difference. Plus, If you do end up actually putting in those 18s , your roof is gonna make a ass ton of noise and shake and rattle alot. For the roof I say three layers ( at least ) of damplifier pro, and a layer of luxury liner , then put the headliner back in. On the floor, at least two layers of damplifier pro, a layer of luxury liner, at least two or three layers of damplifier pro on the outer door skins, and a layer of over kill pro. on the inner skin at least one layer of damplifier pro and make covers for all the holes out of sheet metal , cover those as well, and put a layer of damplifer pro on the back of the door panel, and cover the back of the door panel with luxury liner pro. do the back wall with at least two layers of damplifer pro. Something to remember too, it is said by some folks that eliminating rattles and keeping as mush pressure inside the cab will give you higher numbers on the meter....

I figure you need two bulk packs of dampi- pro, 6-8 sheets of luxury liner, and maybe four sheets of overkill pro. Figure a solid day and a half to gut the truck, install it all, and then put the truck back together....

no to conscerened about that, but it doesnt hurt :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

no to conscerened about that, but it doesnt hurt :D

sure you are. If you are not concerned about it, then don't ever put into a competition, which I am sure you will do at some point. Even if it is " just to see " what it does.

If nothing else, Sound Deadener will eliminate the rattles , most of tire noise, some of the wind noise, and make your high stage sound so much better....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties