Sonic Electronix

Hmm fuck it, I think im just gonna tear that bitch off cause i dont see a way of stopping that thing from rattling :(

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

It's mounted to the windshield and im thinking im gonna take that bitch off cause the sound of it rattling just pisses me off :angry: I don't think theres any screws but i'll check tomorrow. So unless someone knos an easy fix bye bye rear view mirror B)

Unscrew it... throw as much dynamat, damplifer or whatever vibration mat and crew it back. it worked pretty well for me

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Unscrew it... throw as much dynamat, damplifer or whatever vibration mat and crew it back. it worked pretty well for me

I'll give it a shot

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

Build

hell i tried everything to keep my mirror on the car even jb weld but that didnt help. but yo could try to get it set where you like it then put fiberglass resin in the nuckles worked for my car till my wife got to blitzed to drive and her friend drove my car and tried to move the mirror. i was pissed cause i had to drive thru houston traffic the next morning. so try glass, super glue, or jb weld...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I'll give it a shot

just as an FYI this helped the rattling noise on my car this doesnt help the fact the mirror moves down. im pretty sure u knew that but thought id clarify

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

its really hard to help people that are not smart enough to post what kind of vehicle it is, someone asked it once and you still didnt post what kind of vehicle it was, how in the world do you expect anyone to be able to help you if you dont provide the information that is needed.

do you think were Psychic ?

its really hard to help people that are not smart enough to post what kind of vehicle it is, someone asked it once and you still didnt post what kind of vehicle it was, how in the world do you expect anyone to be able to help you if you dont provide the information that is needed.

do you think were Psychic ?

it's a 1995 dodge stratus and theres no reason to be an asshole :o I was tired last night when i posted this topic and probably missed it.

Edited by ///Alpine91

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

Build