Sonic Electronix

low to mid 40s is a more reasonable goal/expectation with the equipment listed

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

low to mid 40s is a more reasonable goal/expectation with the equipment listed

x2 by every means mid 140's is still loud trust me.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

How much power does that amp put out?

I could prolly get a 50 outta 1 15 and 3000ish watts and still be daily out a trunk

I was doing 145s@36hz in my Civic with 1200 watts

150 is wayyyy louder than most people think when they say it, but not unattainable with a decent build

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

How much power does that amp put out?

I could prolly get a 50 outta 1 15 and 3000ish watts and still be daily out a trunk

I was doing 145s@36hz in my Civic with 1200 watts

150 is wayyyy louder than most people think when they say it, but not unattainable with a decent build

agreed im only at 142 atm with my lil 10 and 600rms lol.

but yeah my loud build was in a 90 accord almost everything i threw in it was loud

I hit a 142 with my 12" BTL with no big three or an alt with a single optima red top. That was on a 48hz tone to a Crunch GP3000D.

Now I have big 3 done in 1/0, Iraggi 200 amp alt and will hopefully have 2 HC2400s in the spare tire well in my 2000 accord coupe.

I do plan on hopefully adding another GP3000D and another 12" BTL hopefully by the end of summer but that might be pushing it. Im hoping to do high 140s with that.

It really all depends on the car and what the cabin peaks at. Each car is unique when it comes to audio along with how you tune it.

Hey,

i Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has given me the valued input i was looking for. I am going to shoot for mid to high 140's since that will be more within reason with the equipment im using right now. Once i get my hatchback i see a 150 comin with ease. I have a CRX in the works here shortly.

My main goal is to reach mid 140's but still stay in my S2 class in Meca because i am trying to beat one of my teammates that has been edging me out since my good buddy Pat got me onto the team. The most aggravating part is she does not crush me she only gets me by tenths of a DB every time so im hopin the upgrades im bout to make will give me the extra boost i need to walk on her. I just want to be able to walk away from a show in 1st place instead of always attaining 2nd to her.I will say just to clarify this is all going to be done in a friendly competitive manner like always our team always has the friendly BSing going on after its all said and done.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Hey,

I have my 96 4 door accord Ex. Im wondering if a 150 is reachable or at the least i would like to get into the High 140's in my car with my single 15" Mtx 9500 Subwoofer,Mtx 91002 Amplifier,High Output Alternator and custom slot port enclosure. All the rest of my extra goodies are listed in my signature.

Right now i only have an Audio Enhancers slotport enclosure and a Phoenix Gold Octane 15.0:1 Amplifier as my equipment. The Mtx Amp and custom Slot Port are in the very new future.

A friend of mine had 2 9500 12's and a 7801 on each sub, he could get about 145, 146 in his GTP. Good luck though.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz